You have various rights under applicable data protection law, including the right to:
- access your personal data;
- correct incomplete or inaccurate personal data we hold about you;
- erase the personal data we hold about you;
- restrict our handling of your personal data;
- transfer your personal data to a third party;
- object to how we are using your personal data; and
- withdraw your consent to us handling your personal data.
Please keep in mind that data protection law is complicated, and these rights won’t always be available to you all of the time.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with us or the ICO, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in the UK. If you are based in the EU, you can find your relevant supervisory authority here.
If you want to exercise any of these rights or have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].