I’m a visitor to Wayve’s website
When you contact us
- We collect: Your name, social media handle, contact details and query if you contact us either by phone, email, via our ‘contact us’ page or via social media.
- Our lawful basis. Under data protection law, we need to tell you the lawful basis we use to process your personal data in this way. Our lawful basis is our legitimate interest in properly responding to your query.
When you receive news updates
- We collect: Your name and email address.
- Our lawful basis: When we send you marketing communications to promote Wayve, we only reach out to business professionals and rely on our legitimate interests to promote our business.
You can unsubscribe from our updates at any time by responding to any email you receive from us to tell us you wish to unsubscribe or by emailing [email protected].
- We collect: Technical information about you and how you use our website. We use this information to improve our website and understand how people use it. More detail on the information we collect and how we do this is available under “What cookies we use”.
- Our lawful basis: We rely on your consent to place non-essential cookies. See “What cookies we use” to find out more.